Men just don’t get what it is with women and clothes. If you’d hear them rant about it, you’ll hear complaints along these lines:
- How could women with their closets brimming with all sorts of outfits could still say they have nothing to wear?
- Why does it take them forever to pick what to wear? Can’t they just grab the first item they see in their closets?
- Why do women have outfits for every occasion? There’s a dress for birthdays, for formal gatherings, for casual parties, for going out with friends she likes, for going out with friends she hates, for going out with her mother on a Sunday lunch!
- Why don’t women have regular clothes? What happened to jeans and shirts or just a plain dress?
- And what’s up with those mind-boggling fashion trends like jeans with fake pockets, see-through clothes that’d make you wear something underneath, or designs that scream out of this world?
Truly, it’d take light-years for men to finally “get it”. But the thing is, it’s more than just about vanity. It’s more about self-confidence, about feeling great, about expressing her individuality, and about bringing out the best in her. These are the reasons women take dressing up very seriously.
Image Source: vuible.com